Saturday, May 12, 2012

December 1st- 17th



On the 1st of December I contacted Rachel willow to arrange an interview and permission to film at the global action plan, this had went to plan as I was granted permission, on the 6th of December I filmed the global action plant however there were many difficulties I had to face one of which being that when getting to location the camera I had taken with me did not work. There was no chance for me to come back to school and collect another camera as time was limited and so I had to use second best, my camera man Sarim Ali had brought along with him a dlsr camera which was able to record footage and so we used it to film, this had meant that I would not be able to use the microphone however I asked Rachel if she wouldn’t mind speaking loudly and it turned out to be successful. On the 7th- 8th of December I was going to upload the footage I had however because I had to finish preparing the pre-production paper work this was not possible at the time. On the 12th of December I had planned to script the introduction and conclusion however this once again did happen as I needed more detailed information about swishing. On this day I also wanted to upload the footage I had taken of the global action plan swishing event however the footage was with Sarim Ali the camera man and he had went abroad over the weekend and was not coming back until after the Christmas break. I then had to re-plan what I had to do. On the 14th of December I spent my session drawing the story board so that it was clear what I needed to do. This went to plan however was not completed.   

No comments:

Post a Comment