On the 1st of February I showcased my rough edit to the target audience to get their review. This went well as I got useful tips on what they thought was needed and this allowed me to see what it was I had to work on. From this feedback I then planned how I was going to use my time and added this to my production schedule. The main aspect I had to ensure was done had to be the focus group
and so I contacted my friends who were unfortunately not available to re-film however I managed to contact another group of friends who were also planning their own swishing event. I ran them through what it was I wanted to achieve and they were happy to help. On the 8th the re-shoot took place at lavish habit. This is a café that is situated only 5 minutes from the school so it was easy for everyone to get to. When reaching the location the manager was very nice and had given us a space to film. The only problem I had when filming was the sound as it was difficult to hear what the girls were saying over the music. Apart from that it was a success. Following the focus group I interview Jane the swishing teenager to ask her a few question is had also gone well as it was a nice day and the location was great. The following two day I had uploaded and edited this footage when doing so I had to revise what it was I had to do to get the voice levels up and do asked the same friends to do voice over.
This partially worked however it was difficult to get the voice and footage to sink together. I then decided to just have a voice over narrative explain what’s happening. This was not the best option however worked in my favour as it generally looked good.
and so I contacted my friends who were unfortunately not available to re-film however I managed to contact another group of friends who were also planning their own swishing event. I ran them through what it was I wanted to achieve and they were happy to help. On the 8th the re-shoot took place at lavish habit. This is a café that is situated only 5 minutes from the school so it was easy for everyone to get to. When reaching the location the manager was very nice and had given us a space to film. The only problem I had when filming was the sound as it was difficult to hear what the girls were saying over the music. Apart from that it was a success. Following the focus group I interview Jane the swishing teenager to ask her a few question is had also gone well as it was a nice day and the location was great. The following two day I had uploaded and edited this footage when doing so I had to revise what it was I had to do to get the voice levels up and do asked the same friends to do voice over.
This partially worked however it was difficult to get the voice and footage to sink together. I then decided to just have a voice over narrative explain what’s happening. This was not the best option however worked in my favour as it generally looked good.
No comments:
Post a Comment