On the 16 of January I recorded the voiceover of the introduction and conclusion of the documentary this had gone well as the sound levels and overall voice was good however I had to do many takes to get it perfect. I added this to the footage and the introduction was completed. On the 18th of January I planned to go and film cutaways that I could use thought the interview and at the end of the documentary however this was not possible as it was raining continuously the whole day during this time I had went over the footage that I filmed on the 6th of the global action plan and edited this. On the 19th of January I filmed the cutaways footage of the closet swap website this was straightforward however it was important that I used the correct camera and angle so it looked aesthetically pleasing.
Following this on during the weekend I had written up the script to go over the cutaway footage of the closet swap website an on Monday the 23rd recoded this and uploaded the cutaway footage on final cut along with the voice over and added this to the final edit. On the 26 of January I planned to go and film the focus group. Before doing this I had to ensure that I had planned what it was I wanted to achieve and so had written up a structure to give to the girls so that they could see what it was I was going to be filming. I then later on that evening went along with them to café Nero to film. When getting to location the lighting didn’t seem much of an issue and the shots I managed to achieve were of good quality. I uploaded this footage on the 27th of January however there was a fault due to error’s on the Mac and so I had to wait for this to be corrected which had taken the whole working session. On the 30th of January I reviewed the footage and noticed that the quality once uploaded was very poor quality and in some shots you could see the microphone this meant that I had to plan another time for a re-soot however I continued to edit and uploaded this to the documentary so that I could get audience feedback on my rough edit so far.
Following this on during the weekend I had written up the script to go over the cutaway footage of the closet swap website an on Monday the 23rd recoded this and uploaded the cutaway footage on final cut along with the voice over and added this to the final edit. On the 26 of January I planned to go and film the focus group. Before doing this I had to ensure that I had planned what it was I wanted to achieve and so had written up a structure to give to the girls so that they could see what it was I was going to be filming. I then later on that evening went along with them to café Nero to film. When getting to location the lighting didn’t seem much of an issue and the shots I managed to achieve were of good quality. I uploaded this footage on the 27th of January however there was a fault due to error’s on the Mac and so I had to wait for this to be corrected which had taken the whole working session. On the 30th of January I reviewed the footage and noticed that the quality once uploaded was very poor quality and in some shots you could see the microphone this meant that I had to plan another time for a re-soot however I continued to edit and uploaded this to the documentary so that I could get audience feedback on my rough edit so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment