2nd – 12th January On the 2nd of January I contacted care at Avenda this is because I wanted to ask if she wouldn’t mind being on camera and doing an interview with me regarding swishing. This was not possible as she was busy and so on the 5th January I was not able to interview her. On the 8th of January I went with Jane a crew member and actor to go and film relevant cutaways for my introduction at South side shopping centre. When arriving to shoot the first couple of shop signs were perfect and we managed to get some nice shots but then we were approached by the manager who said that we would not be able to film without head office permission and so we had to stop filming however before leaving tried our luck at tkmaxx to ask if it was possible to film the outside shop sign and inside of the model Jane trying on cloths lucky they agreed and the day was a success as I managed to get some excellent shots. During the following week form the 9th of January I uploaded footage and sourced relevant music and archive footage. I then by the end of the week managed to put what I had in order.
No comments:
Post a Comment