On the 13 of February I created the title sequence for the documentary on live type. This had gone well however because there was not much time Left I had to go along with it.The next day during another working session I sourced more achieve footage that could be used towards the end of the documentary and found one of a swishing event tacking place. I crop this and added it to my documentary.
On the 15th I planned to record the voice over for the focus group however because of the noise levels in the class this was impossible. Instead during this time I worked on perfecting the documentary. The following day I recorded the voice over and this was perfect after 3 tries. I then uploaded this to the final edit. Form the 16th- 28th I worked on purring all the footage together and perfecting the final documentary

No comments:
Post a Comment