Saturday, May 12, 2012


Call Sheet

Shooting Day no: 2 Call time: Day/Date 08/01/2012

Producer: Mohyuddin Ahmad Director: Mohyuddin Ahmad

Prepared: YES



Scene
Location
Cast
Pages
1st secence documentary - Cutaways of shop signs and model looking through clothes
Southside shopping centre
Jane Wangombe – Actor




Mohyuddin Ahmad – Camera/ director



















Cast
Character
Actor
Hair/Make-up
Set
Remarks
Jane Wangombe
Model

Hair and make to be presentable and simple
TKMAX





















Bits and extras
Report to:
When filming in the shopping centre need to be cautious of people as they might feel intimidated
Mohyuddin Ahmad
















Special Instructions- Equipment- Remarks:
The location is in Wandsworth and so I will be using public transport (bus/underground to get there)
The shopping centre opens at 9am. I will ensure that I am there prompt at 9 so that its not so busy and the shots can be done with ease.





Advanced schedule




Cover set:



No comments:

Post a Comment