Monday, April 23, 2012

Public Questionnaires





















On the 6th of December when going to shoot my interview I had made questionnaires to hand out to swishers. The reason for this is because i want to find out who attends these parties and why they do so. this information would help to to back my facts and would also tell me people opinions are of swishing.

The results
All the people who filled a questionnaire were females. Although at the event there was the odd man who came all the clothes laid out where for females. The most popular age bracket that attend the event where 20-30. From this I can see that there are hardly many young people who go out and swap clothes. however there where two people who where in the age bracket of 16-19. when looking at the results from the questionnaire I can see that swishing is a new trend that people are becoming more aware of for 50% of the people I asked it was there first time.
one of the questions I had asked was weather they thought swishing is a effective way to get new clothes. everyone ticked 'yes'. from this I can see that people find swishing events a solution to going out out and wasting money. finally I asked people why they began swishing and this is some of the responses:

'Its much cheeper and helps the environment' 20-30

'Environmental conscience- disposable fashion seems to me so wasteful, although i love having new clothes- swishing is the solution!' 20-30

'Its a great idea, as i can get rid of clothes i don't want and get something new to wear for free. plus i want to help the environment by cutting my waste' 20-30

'It's essentially the same as buying clothes from vintage stores so why not!' 16-19 

' I lost a lot of weight + was broke - lots of clothes i could get rid of' 30+ 

No comments:

Post a Comment