Monday, April 23, 2012

Filming- South side shopping centre


Filming:
location- south side shopping centre 

I went to go and film the cutaways of shops for my doc and when going i had taken Jane Wangombe to be my actor. because the location was a distance form both our houses we met each other at the shopping centre. the equipment i needed for the shoot was a camera and tripod. we reached at the location for 10:00 and began to film the shop signs the lighting was perfect there where many lights as well as the natural coming from windows. because the shopping centre was not busy i had thought i would not have been a problem to film however, once doing a couple of shoot the security had alerted us that we were not allowed to film without head office confirmation. it was very difficult to continue film however we managed to get a comfortable amout of shot when heading towards the exit we passed TKMAX and i had had decided to go and ask if it would be possible to film within the store and they agreed. we then filmed a couple more shots before calling it a day.


weaknesses: 
I didn't have permission form the head office to film in the shopping centre 


Strengths 
I managed to get the shots I needed 

No comments:

Post a Comment