Script introduction:
My name is Mohyuddin Ahmad and when I’m not studying you’ll find me at a shopping centre buying new clothes.
Over time I have witnessed the inflation of prices for items and its beginning to reach a point where I’m unable to afford to go out and get new clothes.
There are many people that are feeling the pressure too.
So I’m going to investigate a solution that would make it possible to get new clothes for nothing!
Conclusion script:
Swishing is becoming a growing craze in the UK.
This is a movement that is starting to appeal more and more to teenagers
Ultimately enabling them to save money and meet like-minded people in the process.
By taking their old unwanted clothes and swapping them for new, swishing allows shoppers to cut down on they’re spending whilst making a difference to the environment
With reports of the cost of living on the increase, swishing could be the solution for shoppers to get their fix.
No comments:
Post a Comment